Posted to alt.home.repair
Arthur Shapiro Arthur Shapiro is offline

Default Q: Tell Me About Nail Guns

In article , Oren wrote:

Good for her! You don't mention the brand name gun she used.

I believe it was a Bostich - a pretty healthy-sized unit. I"m at work right
now and don't know the model.

I have a small Porter Cable compressor kit that included two nailers
(brad/finish) and air hose.

Those kits are quite pricey but look great.

I see some very nice comments on the PorterCable air guns, such as BN138 or
the older BN125 (don't yet know the difference) and they're quite inexpensive,
especially reconditioned. As we already have the compressor, crummy as it
might be, this might be a nice way to go. I understand that these guns are
appropriate for even the smallest compressors; if I want to run a sandblaster
or the like it's another story.

Art