Leon

Default Shopsmith pricing

"Howard" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote:

Rainbow vacuums... ;~) An expensive MUD PIE mixer.

For my sister in-laws sake we let a Rainbow rep perform the show at out
house. She would get a discount on the one that she had on order. He
compared it to our new Ricar vac and failed miserably.. You know the scene,
run our vacuum over a heavily traveled area 100 times and then he uses the
Rainbow to go over the same spot with a black cloth in the hose to catch
what ours missed... Sure enough there was dirt on the black cloth.. Then I
said let me run my vac again with a black cloth in the same spot that the
Rainbow had been run... You guessed it, more dirt. Ours passed the bright
light pointed at the exhaust test also.