Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
kreed kreed is offline

Default OT CFLs - retrofitting low ESR capacitors

On Sep 28, 2:47*pm, "Phil Allison" wrote:
"kreed"

Also noted a news article a couple of weeks back where a NASA
scientist came out on record speaking of concerns that aliens might
attack us if we don't do something about man made global warming .

** *Rabid greenies, space aliens *- *what's the difference ?

.... *Phil

I will take my chances with the space aliens thanks,

I have yet to see where space aliens (assuming they even exist) have
done any harm to us, even if you were to take as fact the claims of
"alien abductees" and such. At best, a few crop circles here and there
might have shaved a few % of profit off the farmers for the damage
done.

When you compare the damage and potential damage done by greenies,
they would be right up there with governments (historically the
greatest threat to human life) and plagues as a significant threat to
mankind.