LRod

Default Shopsmith pricing

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:27:21 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"LRod" wrote in message
.. .

There were nine (sort of) Shopsmith tools used, mostly in the first
season. Interestingly, never the saw. Of course that's because there's
been a Unisaur there from the very first episode. It was a Rockwell
originally, but a Delta replaced in '84 (6th season). Space was never
the issue. The shop has been the same building since episode #1.

While I'm picking on you. You have a type-o, the 6th season was in 1994.
This year is the beginning of the 16th season. I don't know where the 90's
went either.. ;~)

Got me. I do that frequently for some reason. The show premiered in
1989, maybe that's what throws me.

My real problem (as with most people my age) is the '60s are a mystery
to me, too.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net