Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

Default OT CFLs - retrofitting low ESR capacitors

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:46:26 +1000, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:

**Take some time to read AR4. THEN get back to me.

The reports are he
http://www.ipcc.ch/publications_and_data/publications_and_data_reports.shtml
I've only read the one on the physical science basis.

The 5th report is scheduled for release in stages from Sept 2013 thru
Oct 2014. It's focus is a bit different than previous reports.
http://www.ipcc.ch/activities/activities.shtml
"...AR5 will put greater emphasis on assessing the socio-economic
aspects of climate change and implications for sustainable
development, risk management and the framing of a response
through both adaptation and mitigation."
In other words, it will tell the governments and politicians what to
do. I can't wait.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#