Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Need a pill 'popper'

On Sep 26, 8:40*pm, steamer wrote:

* * * * --Aha! That's exactly the problem! I turned 65 and got switched to
WalMart and those !@#$% blue plastic dispensers that seriously suck..
* * * * Thanks for the tip; I didn't know I had an option any more..

--
* * * * "Steamboat Ed" Haas * * * * : *Steel, Stainless, Titanium: *
* * * * Hacking the Trailing Edge! *: *Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!

The first time I took the pills in all those individual packets. The
second time I told the clerk I wanted them to take the pills out of
the individual packets and put in a bottle. And that is when I found
out there was a choice.

Dan