Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Father Haskell Father Haskell is offline

Default drill attachment

On Sep 26, 12:23*am, Deodiaus wrote:
I agree that working with a round-over bit is asking for trouble.
In a hardware store, I saw a drill grinder attachment which had a
concave hole, and was thinking that this might do the trick.
I was thinking of installing this on a lathe if that's what it takes.

BTW, how did they use to get a nice head on a wooden base ball bat ?
I suppose that they had some sort of lathe which would hold the base
while they could sand the ends.

Skilled woodturner with a skew chisel who did nothing
but turn bats all day.