Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dav.p Dav.p is offline

Default No sync crt Tv

I need some help 'cause Italian NG or formus doesn't help me much..
Many years ago i've much probably caused a damage to a Daewoo DTG2997 crt Tv (chassis C1000)
connnecting a computer to it, one 12v may have been connected for error to the ground and came in
to the tv through the RCA video/audio cable's ground, now AV inputs, apart antenna, doesn't work
well, if i put a RGB signal through the SCART AV cable the image is visible but without any sync,
if i put a videocomposite signal the screen is empty/dark (dark grey), so i don't understand why
antenna video signal is displayed well and other inputs not.. (i'm not an expert).
theese are the relevant pages of schematics:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3738/c1000pg10.jpg
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6532/c1000pg1.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1968/c1000pg2.jpg
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/5985/c1000pg3.jpg