Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default electricfy lawn mole?

As for the moles. Totally cleaned up yard of moles. For quite some time,
many remains outside front door until he ran out of targets. Then he went
and cleaned up the neighbors yard. OK, cat not perfect. Brought those
those to our door as well. Cheerio became the neighborhood hero. People
welcomed him to patrol their yard.

Our two terrifying hunting dogs (One a poodle/terrier, the other a
shihtzu/fence jumper) are always on the hunt. At first it was amusing.
Then they started catching things. They cornered three chipmunks under the
lawnmower the other day, so I lifted up the lawnmower. All three made a
clean escape with the dogs not seeing one of them. Then, the other night, I
go in for bed. SWMBO is on computer. Dead juvenile jackrabbit on bedroom
floor. Quickly shuffle it off to secret location outside. Sometimes they
can go a little too far. Lucky SWMBO didn't see it, or they'd be throw
pillows on the couch by now. She freaks at mice and chipmunks they bring
in. Sometimes not totally dead.

Steve