Ron Magen

Default Shopsmith pricing

Dex,
BEFORE the 'green' and 'blue' ones - remember the 'strategically placed'
strips of black tape?

The 'DELTA's ' came later. Now everything is 'coordinated'.

Just goes back to that 'old saw' about 'a poor workman blames his tools'. It
AIN'T the tools, Sport. It's the guy using them.

The only thing I *REALLY* lust after is his 'dead flat' concrete
floor/space.

Regards,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop

"DexAZ" wrote in message
hlink.net...
SNIP
Was that just before NYW took on DELTA TOOLS as a "corporate underwriter"

or
whatever the term for advertiser is with PBS. Back then, I think he used
several other brands of tools. When "DELTA" came on-board, all other

tools
disappeared. Probably just a coincidence though.

I wonder what tools Norm uses in his personal shop?

DexAZ