Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT - No Country For Old Men

On 9/22/2011 12:56 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

If you have been diagnosed as having PTSD, then why are you watching a
movie like "No Country For Old Men"...twice?

TMT

I don't know. It makes about as much sense as trying to make sense of what
you write. Do me a favor. Pass when it comes to me. I think you are a
dolt with boorish manners. You have nothing to say that I would be
interested in.

Now, I have spoken to you, probably for the first time in a long time, and I
know you are titillated by that, and it was probably your intent.

Be sure it won't happen again very soon.

You do not meet my standards, and further communication is futile.

AMF

Steve