Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Making a portable Air Conditioner sleeve

"Ziggs" wrote in message
I have a portable Air Conditioner that my landlord left me.
Unfortunately, the previous renter left with the exhaust sleeve. Since
I can't get one from the maker, what material should I use to make a
sleeve for a window and also for a sliding glass door?

The cheapest material is the best option for me.

If I understand the part you need, an insulated flex duct would be the best
choice. I imagine they are sold in 4,6,8" sizes.

Plywood or lexan for the window. The storm door does not sound smart for
security and fire evacuation reason.

--
Colbyt