Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default OT Cell phone keep check balance

I love high tech gadgets. Although I make very few phone calls I
would love to have a smart phone, but because I have little practical
use for one, I have a dumb phone. Even the dumb phones are useful. I
use the calculator and the stopwatch. It would be nice to be able to
add and subtract from a running balance. Because I am on a fixed
income, it would also be nice to have it add to the total monthly
automatically.

BTW if I knew of an active cell phone group I would use it, but there
doesn't seem to be one.