Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT - No Country For Old Men

"Richard" wrote in message
m...
TMT,

You don't HAVE to be a jerk, you know...

Steve...it is obvious that you have the personality type that should
not watch those kind of movies.

Repeat after me..."Movies are NOT reality...movies are NOT reality."

And tell us how owning a gun would make you safer from an imaginary
threat.

It doesn't.

Have you spoken with a mental health professional recently about your
feelings?

I strongly urge you to do so.

TMT

That's rich coming from you. You are the poster child for mental health
professionals here. And yes, I have spoken to mental health professionals.
Several times in my life after incidents. Witnessing and participating in
horrific events. PTSD. I suggest it to anyone, rather than your style of
untreated mental illness.

Someone who is mentally ill knows there is something "wrong" with them. A
crazy person has no idea there is anything "wrong" with them, and thinks
that everyone else is "wrong". You are one of the crazies, my friend.

Steve