Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Three sided shower cubicles

On Sep 22, 12:45 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
On Sep 22, 1:13 pm, Ken wrote:

Don't know if it counts as reasonable, but there's a D-shaped Cooke &
Lewis enclosure for 699 at B&Q. We got something similar last year but
waited until it appeared in the regular half-price offers.

That might be worth a look, particularly if it'll be half-priced at
some point. I can always buy when cheap and put in the loft/shed
until ready to do the work.

Neil

so are you wanting a "traditional" glass enclosure with door set on
top of a shower tray? or a prefabricated plastic "cabinet" affair?

It's too hard to help if we don't know a) what you want or b) how big
it can be or c) how much you will spend....

Jim K