Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - No Country For Old Men

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:19:35 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Had no idea it was going to be one of those that haunt my dreams forever.

Which is why I refuse to watch it.

Gunner

The Deerhunter is like that for me. Saw it once, and that was enough.
Intense doesn't describe it.

Steve

The Deerhunter was one reason I dont watch those types of movies....

The violence was too real..the story sucked badly.

The river scenes in Apocolypes Now..where the green tracers were coming
at the riverboat..had me under the seats doing a low crawl through the
Juju bes and candy wrappers until someone stepped on my head and snapped
me out of it.

I didnt go to war movies for yrs after that.

The last one I watched..sat down and watched..was Saving Private
Ryan..and I had to get up and walk around several times durng the first
part of the movie..the Normandy invasion on the beach....that..was real.

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)