Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Makita 8391 DWPE

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 00:09:56 -0700 (PDT), Jim K wrote:

On Sep 22, 8:02 am, "Doh" wrote:
Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on the Makita 8391 DWPE 18v
cordless combi drill with 2 NiCd batteries, currently on sale at B&Q for
99?

Thanks

buy it - great for DIYing I use it all the time.

(Li-Ion batt. versions not worth the ££ for DIY use - IMHO).

Jim K

Agreed - I bought one from SF when the price was £80 and it is very good. I
was doubtful about the NiCd, but it turns out that good NiCds are better
than cheap NiMHs and perform very well.
If the offer lasts until Wednesday and aslo the stock willl last, do you
have a way of getting the 10% discount?
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away