Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer[_3_] Tony Bryer[_3_] is offline

Default Fecking freezer door left ajar ...

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:17:02 GMT Jethro wrote :
Grrrr ... about £200 worth of food wasted ....

Does anyone know if you can get some sort of doohickey you can leave in
the freezer which will sound an alarm if the temperature rises ? I know
cold kills batteries, so have no idea how it could work.

Aside from the technical answers, I had this problem with my fridge
freezer in the UK. When I moved here I read the instructions (shock!)
with my new one which said to jack the front feet up a little so the
doors self close. Simple. But you may have done this already.

Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com