Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Delrin/acetal sheet - cost?

"DougC" wrote in message
At some point in the future I will need a sheet of delrin/acetal, 4 x 8
feet and 3/16" thick. The color doesn't matter. I can't use smaller sizes
since I'll need unbroken strips around 72" long.

Assuming I can pick up, what would be a reasonable price for this? There's
not too many places listing prices for whole 4x8 sheets, just smaller
pieces. Judging by those prices, the full-sheet cost could be anywhere
from $600 to $1000.

Also does Cope Plastics sell single sheets to individuals? There is a
warehouse location near me I'm hoping that will. I won't need it for a
while so I haven't bothered them yet.

No ideas on a supplier where you are, but consider getting them to cut it to
size for you. We do this with some plastic we buy & the cost is reasonable
considering it comes in ready for final machining.