Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Paver form

On Sep 17, 12:09*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
I bought one of those random repeat forms that end up with a paver walkway
of what appears to be random sized stones, but there is a repeat in it. *You
get your base prepared, lay the form on there, pour concrete in the holes,
pat it down, and immediately remove the form. *You have approx. 2 sf of
pavers. *You fill in between with sand, or let the grass grow in there.

Anyone ever use one of these? *It is surely going to take a lot of 80# sacks
to do this job. *Suggestions/caveats appreciated.

Steve

One of my friends did it as a base for his spa, probably 100 sq ft.
Over the next couple of years it covered about 400 sq ft. He is very
used to projects taking a long time.

Jimmie