Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default Paver form

On Sep 19, 11:48*am, Home Guy wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

Damn. *I hate reading a reply post and realizing I missed something
in the thread.

If you used an actual news-reader client, instead of Google Grops, then
you'd experience a more complete and satisfying usenet experience.

No piece of software will make up for someone being inattentive. I've
used various newsreaders over the years, but they're static, not
portable like Google Groups. I can post from my phone or an internet
cafe when I travel, and I have very few issues with it. Perhaps your
advice should remain in the field of home improvement?

A leaching field you say...?

We call them septic fields around here.

Ummm...okay.