Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Replace battery in Harbor Freight "solar" powered welding helmet

I've had 2 HF a/d helmets for 6 years-never needed to replace the
batteries-yet. I remember the thread, but not the details. But, c'mon,
yer a smart guy, right? You don't really need to be shown, do you?
Hmmm?
JR
Dweller in the cellar

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:12:51 -0400, GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at
PTD dot NET wrote:

Yes, the solar powered welding helmet does have two coin cell
batteries in it. They're sealed in the lens's case. Someone wrote
up the procedure for replacing them a year or so ago, and I didnt'
save the page then. I googled for it, but came up empty handed. Did
anybody here save that web page, or has anybody here disassembled
their HF autodark helmet to replace these?

RWL

HOME PAGE:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth