Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Wiring a Shed

On 9/19/2011 3:53 PM, wrote:
(snip)
The best way to go is to use an LB conduit body where it transitions
into the building, That splits up your pull a little and makes it
easier going. You will usually just have 2 bends then.
I like to suck some pulling lube through the pipe with my shop vac
before I start (squirt it in one end and suck it out the other) while
you are sucking the pull string through. Then squirt some in the other
way as you are pulling the wire back.That will make your pull go very
easily.

Good thing I'm not allowed to hit Usenet from work. I think your
description would set off the NetNanny alarms they have, based on too
many buzzwords for dirty stuff. :^/

--
aem sends...