Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CCW permit holders saving America every day

On Sep 19, 10:51*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote

How is carrying a spare tire necessary to your personal safety? * Having
to wait for a tow truck is not going to kill you.

Your "What's good for me is good for everyone" badge is showing.

I have heart problems. *I had a 8.5 hour surgery where they literally
removed my heart from my body, worked on it, and put it back in. *I do not
do well in heat or cold situations. *I personally do not like sitting along
a busy Interstate in a very small emergency lane next to 75 mph traffic,
either, and find that stressful, and potentially fatal. *So may be waiting
for an hour on a bad stretch of road or in a bad neighborhood. *Say, south
central LA south of Staples. *Yeah, you went there for an upscale yuppie
convention, but now you're on flat in the hood.

I have had incidents with tow trucks where I finally just changed the tire,
and the tow truck never ever did appear.

Your position is self-centered and ludicrous. *And dangerous.

Your argument is weak and doesn't hold water.

Steve

Your "What's good for me is good for everyone" badge is showing too.

Telling us that a gun is needed shows that you have not considered
other options.

TMT