Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CCW permit holders saving America every day

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:05:26 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

In article ,
says...

"J. Clarke" wrote:

Personally I would avoid the company of anyone who was afraid that he
was going to be attacked because he either has very unsavory
acquaintances or has something wrong with him.

Fool. A threat can happen any time, and anywhere.

A rock can fall out of the sky any time and anywhere too. Doesn't mean
I go around worrying about it.

It's your choice
to ignore the world, and you can't expect to talk another idiot into not
killing you. Sometimes it works, but not always.

You see "ignoring the world". I see paranoia.

In 1998..the Department of Justice surveys indicated that firearms were
used between 250,000 and 1.5 million times a year..in self defense.

How many people were hit by meteors each year?

http://www.dba-oracle.com/news_meteo...hit_people.htm

2?

I see buffoonery on your part. But hey..its your life, your
family..your property. Defend it as you wish. Just dont be a dick and
try to push your stupidity on others.

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)