Edwin Pawlowski

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

"Mapdude" wrote in message
I wouldn't have it any other way. I love
working downtown.

Where I work is one block from downtown. Downtown is two blocks long, has a
pizza shop and now a Subway. There is even a traffic light right in the
center of downtown. To get back and forth from work, I have to drive right
through downtown. At rush hour, I've already hat to wait two changes of the
light to get through the intersection. That gets me PO'd because it then
takes me 34 minutes to get home instead of 33.

OB woodworking: There is a lumber yard around the corner. Great place if
you need a 2 x 4 or sheet of plywood. They even carry three sizes of nails.
Ed