Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_26_] Andy[_26_] is offline

Default Blue LED night lites from the Dollar Store

On Sep 18, 7:17 pm, willshak wrote:

What I am interested in is... What's the company name of the dollar
store where you got them?
Is it "Dollar Store" or some other cheap price store like 'Family Dollar
Store', 'Dollar Tree', 'Dollar General', or some other name?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Andy replies:
In Corsicana, Texas , it is called "Dollar Tree"... We also have
Family Dollar, where things now cost $1.50 USD and Dollar Store,
where things cost $2.00 USD...

Dollar Tree is my favorite. No prices are marked. Everything
there
is a dollar unless it is on sale, and marked down..... I wish they
sold beer..... :(((((

Andy in Eureka, Texas .... P.E.

Eureka, where the telephone lines have more clicks and chirps
than a Ubangi wedding ceremony...