Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
Randy333 Randy333 is offline

Default Selling prototypes, beta-versions: Liabilities?

Best Regards
Tom.

That idea also has downsides. A good friend was involved in a car
accident (an older guy pulled out without looking at a high rate of
speed and crossed over into the lane my friend was in).

Friend was young and just starting out. Guy was judgement proof (had all
of his assets in trusts etc) and only had the state minimum car
insurance. My friend was paying medical bills for years and still has
serious medical issues that can never be repaired.

Did your friend have auto insurance? His company shopuld have picked
up the tab.

uninsured/underinsured coverage.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy