Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default 490 days until Obama is out of office

On 9/17/2011 12:53 AM, American Voices wrote:
Let's impeach this fool and get him out of office even faster.

No, let's re-elect him so we don't get another Bush type republican in
the White House. Look what they did to us last time they were elected.
We barely made it out with the shirts on our backs. If we put those
idiots back in charge we deserve to lose everything. You know what they
say, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Of course,
Bush was so dumb he couldn't even say that.

Hawke