Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Ticked off at debt collectors calling their cellphones, Floridians are fighting back

"Wes" wrote in message
"Chad" wrote:

South Florida consumers aggravated by annoying "robo calls" on
their cellphones from debt collectors are fighting back - suing
the companies that make the calls and often collecting cash
settlements from the lenders.

I get really annoyed by ATT trying to sell me upgrades and telling my
credit card payment
cleared by texting me. I don't want the first and my credit isn't sketchy
and being woke
up when I'm sleeping by this crap makes me want to choke the life out of
some idiot at
ATT.

Turn it off when sleeping....