Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Obama political base eroding, new poll shows

On 9/17/2011 5:37 PM, wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:21 pm, wrote:

Interesting poll. But did you see the poll that has Obama beating both
Romney and Perry in November's election? I'd say that one's a lot more
relevant.

Hawke

I have seen nothing in the newpaper about any poll where Obama beats
either Romney or Perry. I did see something about a poll where Obama
loses to a unspecified Republican. So can you post something that
lets me find this poll that you claim has Obama beating anyone?

Dan

It was a Quinnipiac poll taken a day or two ago. It had Romney as the
leading republican candidate and in a head to head against Obama it had
Obama beating Romney 47 to 41 percent.

Hawke