Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default (OT) Turn the TV off......

On Sep 18, 12:38*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:
On Sep 17, 3:02 pm, G. Morgan wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:
I'm not British; I'm American.

Where is this particle named after you? I thought you would show us
by now!

They're still searching for ME at the giant Swiss particle
accelerator, CERN. * Physicists call Me the "God particle"". *If they
can experimentally prove MY existence, it will clear up a lot of
****. *At least in *this* Universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

Yeah, but it's the Swiss. What are the chances they'll find anything?

Don't get me wrong, I admire the Swiss. 100% literate, zero unemployment,
haven't been in a war in, what, 500 years, high standard of living.

'Course it was only recently that women got the right to vote in
Switzerland, but I don't really think there's a correlation...

It's a joint European project. Only part of the thing is in
Switzerland.

Joint European Torus.