Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Shoes

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 18:47:30 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

The lady of the house has her own walk-in closet (I make-do with a clothes
tree and an underwear box beneath the bed). This closet has about five
linear feet of unused wall space.

The lady has about 80 pairs of shoes.

I'm considering removing the sheet rock on these ten feet of wall space,
priming and painting the innards of the space and erecting shelves for the
shoes. I compute a 10x7' foot of wall space, with 6" shelf spacing, will be
enough to contain about 120 pairs of shoes.

My question, then, is this: Will the sudden availability of shoe-space be a
relief to the closet floor or will it inspire her to simply buy more shoes?

Start with an odd number, add one and divide by two.