Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Paver form

Steve B wrote:
"Home Guy" wrote

Again it comes down to how much of this you need or want to do.

800-1,000 sf.

Steve

GOOD GRIEF, man, you will kill yourself!

We all have different pain thresholds but I wouldn't even consider
prepping/mixing/pouring that much for pavers. Even prepping and using store
bought pavers would give me pause. If I were you I'd check around and see
how much a contractor would charge. WARNING: their prices will be all over
the map but if you are persistent you can find someone to do the job for a
decent price.

In my area, most all paver installs are being done by Brazilians. Some
enterprising Brazilian gets a bunch of workers from his country and hires
them out as a team to the contractors. The contractor adds some to his
cost, the Brazilian honcho takes a cut and pays the actual workers what's
left. They work hard, know what they are doing and do a good job.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...