Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ouch. Outside Amana central air conditioning unit. Compressor. $4000?

I'm sure it happens often. Sadly, so. The sandwich board
idea is fun, but how many people drive to the showroom to
ask for service?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"arkland" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:42:19 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Wear a sandwich board, and protest in front of their
office for a week?

Heh heh. I love that idea!

There may be a bigger (hidden) point in the joke which is
that it's just
not worth the time and energy.

You may be right. I've never filed a complaint before but
I'd really hate
to see someone get reamed by Comfort Energy who doesn't at
least have the
friends like you guys helping out.

What if a little old lady or someone too busy to double
check them gets
told their $4000 AC is out when all it is is a $25 bad
circuit breaker?