Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roberts Roberts is offline

Default The triumphalist attitude of many British workers

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Steve Walker wrote:
Only because you just meet more women than men in a hospital and
Tescos. It's the other way around in the building trade.

I'm not sure that it's just that.

I work in Engineering, which is almost exclusively male (although it
is changing), and over twenty-odd years have only met a few nasty,
difficult or stupid *******s.

So you never did a job for the council then?

--
Adam
I know from experience that sometimes that attitude is caused by managers

Robbie