Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
Harvey Specter[_2_] Harvey Specter[_2_] is offline

Default Selling prototypes, beta-versions: Liabilities?

"Existential Angst" wrote in message
Awl --

Suppose you build something, in yer home shop.
Suppose a neightbor comes by and says, Hey, BillyBob, dats
a really neat whatsit, can I buy it offa you?
SHORE!!! But, I cain't vouch for my welding, matchining,
or anything else.....

Is BillyBob on the hook his neighbor then breaks his ass
or pokes his eye out with BillyBob's whatsit??

I am not a lawyer nor do I play one on tv but...
maybe you could do like the phone companies do and force
people into binding arbitration as part of the terms of
service?