Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Hey Wingers..I'm Too_Many_Tools, a dumb liberal and in need of a good skull thumping. Any takers?

The guy ****ed up and didn't follow through. He should have
written the letters and then finished the job. Some grandma
with terminal cancer is going to put a bullet in Obama's head
anyway so it won't matter.

He'll be dead.

I've stated for a very long time now the profile of said patriot:

Old person.
Lost job.
Lost house.
Lost hope.
Pension was stolen by someone living now in Caribbean on private island.
Insurance lapsed.
Spouse terminal and kicked out of hospital for lack of money.
Lost hope.
Given up on change.

Attitude of, "What are they going to do, shoot me?"

Time will tell. Sic semper tyrannis.

But then, we have President Biden, and VP Pelosi ..........................

Just when we thought things could NOT get worse .................

Steve