Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default (OT) Turn the TV off......

harry wrote:

Now they need a newbogeyman. THE EVIL MUSLIMS.

You bloody Yanks have picked a fight with them just as with communists
because you need a perpetual war to justify the actions of the rich
and politicians.

Only this time you may have bitten off more than you can chew.
The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are lost.
Now they really will be coming to gitcha.

Yep. They bombed our city and we won't rest until they're vanquished.

Contrast this with the bus and underground bombings in Britain: More
Mohammaden neighborhoods are put "off limits" to the police.