Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Parts washer questions

technomaNge wrote:

Speaking of which, did you enjoy the Podkyne of Mars that I mailed
you?

Muchly, and thanks. Ready for me to mail it back?

That copy is yours to keep, if you want it. I found it while
waiting for the one I ordered from a local bookstore.

I also have a lot of other duplicates on hand. I've been hitting a
few thrift stores at just the right time and cleaned them out of
whatever Sci-Fi they had on the shelves. I needed a lot to read while
my legs healed.