Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default An interesting read about the poor in the US

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message news:8eydnZT_eropo-
"Robert Green" wrote:

I guess if we tried it once and it wasn't a blockbuster hit we should

just
give up. (-; We've really got that sort of mentality in this country

(no
offense).

Insanity has also been defined as doing the same thing again and
again and expecting a different outcome.

I thought that was the definition of the US Congress . . .

--
Bobby G.

*CAPODANNO, VINCENT R. Rank and organization: Lieutenant, U.S. Navy,
Chaplain Corps, 3d Battalion, 5th Marines, 1st Marine Division (Rein), FMF.
Place and date: Quang Tin Province, Republic of Vietnam, 4 September 1967.
Born: 13 February 1929, Staten Island, N.Y. Upon encountering a wounded
corpsman in the direct line of fire of an enemy machine gunner positioned
approximately 15 yards away, Lt. Capodanno attempted to aid and assist the
mortally wounded corpsman. At that instant, only inches from his goal, he
was struck down by a burst of machine gun fire.