Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Speaking of harbor Freight...

According to a coupon loaded HF flyer I got in the snail mail yesterday,
a brick and mortar HF just opened about 10 minutes (7 miles) from me.
It's in the small city where I do all of my Sam's Club, Lowes, Home
Depot, and other specialty store shopping.
It's on a street that I don't usually travel on in that city, so I
didn't see it coming.
Now, I can use HF coupons and get to see and handle the stuff before it
gets to my house (and no S&H charges).
Before this one, the nearest HF was 22 miles away across the I-84 toll
bridge over the Hudson River. I hardly ever go over the river to that
side. I think the last time was 4 years ago.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY