Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Are you poor?

On Sep 15, 8:17*pm, wolfgang wrote:

To run the pump is about $400 for 6 months. *I've tried to put the
pump on a timer but during hot weather the water doesn't like it and
turns green. *I'm afraid to cycle the pump more than once every three
hours or so as this shortens the starting switch life expectancy.

Wolfgang

A thought. Could you connect a lawn sprinkler to the output of the
pump and have its output come down into the pool. The water droplets
would adsorb oxygen in the air and the agitated pool surface would
also add oxygen to the pool.

My understanding is that releasing air at the bottom of the pool does
not work so well. Too much nitrogen gets adsorbed by the water.

Dan