Edwin Pawlowski

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

Silvan wrote:

If it's some kind of eatery where a tip is expected, I can't afford
to eat there. Our idea of fine dining is one of those rare trips to
Burger King.

Eating out can be expensive. I see more and more truckers carring their
lunch. Many of the rigs have fridges and microwaves in them now, but some
just carry a cooler.

My lunch is usually leftovers. We intentionally cook extra so I can make a
lunch for the next day or so. Aside from the fact that there is little to
choose from near work, it is cheaper and I eat better.
--
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome