Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Fence Post Question??

"aemeijers" wrote in message news:beudnXw0HbxDy-
On 9/14/2011 9:19 PM, wrote:
writes:
You gotta push yourself or you'll feel old.

And I salute you for it. But those of us who drive a desk for a living,
and only have so many outside daylight hours available for projects
(especially during the 5-month cold/wet/snowy season here in MI) have to
pick our battles carefully.

I once raked seventeen 39 gallon bags of leaves up from the lawn in one
superhuman session. I spent the next two weeks flat on my back with a
ruptured disk. I've since learned to pace myself. And hire a guy with a
mulching mower to suck them up!

--
Bobby G.