Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Hall Bill Hall is offline

Default Fence Post Question?? ( Rico. )

If you have a fence post that has lasted for 20 years, then you have to
replace it...;......... Not a bad deal!! Three guys and OVER AN HOUR ???.
How inept can you be ( or how many beers were involved ?)

Bill
"MICHELLE H." wrote in message
Thanks! Yeah, just go to google and search "putting fence posts in
concrete", and there are plenty of horror stories out there, about
trying to remove an old fence post that has been set in 20 year old
concrete! One of the neighbors on my street had to remove a broken fence
post that was set in concrete. It took him and 2 other guys OVER AN HOUR
to dig out the concrete, so that they could put in a new fence post.
Made a HUGE mess too! Thats why I was asking if it is absolutely
necessary to set fence posts in concrete.