Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Turn the TV off......

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:39:42 -0400, dgk wrote:

Concerning Harry, there is love and hate in
just about everyone's heart, but I suspect that you really don't like
the message that Harry is sending. Anything that rocks the image of
America as a shining beacon of Freedom and Democracy, Mom and Apple
Pie, tends to be unwelcome. The truth does hurt. That doesn't make me
less of an American. I love my country, I just don't want it operating
for the benefit of the already powerful and wealthy.

Your are off about suspicion that his message bothers me. It is his
constant broken record. The same old song and dance.

I spent most of my working life in government: City, State, Federal
and Military. I know exactly how screwed up government can be.

If Hee Haw isn't complaining about the government, he is bitching
about guns and other subjects.

Hee Haw purports himself to be a superior thinker and knows what's
best for the world.

I love my country too. I did not burn my Draft Card or run off to
Canada, just because I disagreed with the government polices.