Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default (OT) Turn the TV off......

On 9/14/2011 8:39 AM, dgk wrote:
On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:33:15 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:10:32 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

As I said, there are some people who live in their own self imposed and
hateful world who know their views trump those of normal people. Have
someone read what you write to you. Maybe it will sink in?- Hide quoted text -

The hate comes from America. Only money is loved there by an elite
class that robs the poor and plunders the world.

The hate in that cold black heart of yours.

Try what George suggested. Let your wife Susan read what you right.

How is Susan doing?

Plunder -- I think they have found Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge.
How much loot will it have...

One great pirate, plundered and even killed British troops under
Andrew Jackson (Old Hickory).

Just so you know, Indians also killed British red coats in the same
battle.

Read Killing Hope by Blum. Just to let you know what our country does
out of the light of day. Concerning Harry, there is love and hate in
just about everyone's heart, but I suspect that you really don't like
the message that Harry is sending. Anything that rocks the image of

I think your conclusion is quite incorrect. Normal folks give and expect
reasoned criticism. There is nothing that Harry has every said that
would indicate any mix of love and hate you would expect from a normal
person.

Harry lives in his own little self imposed bitter and hateful world
where he knows there is absolutely nothing good about the US.

America as a shining beacon of Freedom and Democracy, Mom and Apple
Pie, tends to be unwelcome. The truth does hurt. That doesn't make me
less of an American. I love my country, I just don't want it operating
for the benefit of the already powerful and wealthy.