Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Howard Beal Howard Beal is offline

Default Are you poor?

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
news
Do I have a TV?

Yep, I do. But, there's no way in hell I'm going to shell out more than
$30/month, endlessly, for the garbage they put on the tube these days.

I get two stations, one a PBS, the other, Fox. I watch 60 Minutes on the
computer, at my convenience.

I'm with you, Gunner. Our stereo (and listening to FM) gets the best
workout, and it's worth every penny it cost.

Harold

Same here, all the tv shows i want to watch are available for free on the
internet or broadcast. Quit going to the movies when they raised the price
of admission to $1. Cook all my meals fresh, no processed food for me
and no restaurants.

Best Regards
Tom.