Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default New streetlamps

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:06:28 GMT, Jethro
wrote:

local council have decided they need to replace and resite streetlamps in

The old lamps were metal ... so are the new ones. Personally I would have
thought they could have sold the old ones for a vast profit (given the
prices of scrap metal) and then replaced with pre-cast concrete ones.

I wonder of any enterprising metal thieves have turned up in someones
road in hi-vis jackets, and removed all the streetlamps

You never know ,there are a lot of light fingered people about.

G.Harman